As a firm that works with startups we are always keeping our eye on where investment dollars are coming from, but it doesn’t take an entrepreneural focus to recognize that a significant portion of the investment dollars in the next … Continue reading
Tag Archives: Recovery Act
- Decision Systems Yes .. but a Data Skeptic
- Strategy and Insights on Decisions from the UP24
- Stella IPad App Review – Mobile System Dynamics
- Patient Decisions
- Shiny and New Decisions
- Modeling with a Limited Data Set
- The Problem with Me – Personal Decision Bias
- An End to Aimless Images – Visuals that Matter
- You Know Your Price is Right When
- One Action, Many Decision Makers
- The tension between analytics and intuition
- Will knowledge of a bias eliminate its impact?
- To Think or To Act
- Dynamics, Disruption and the Running Shoe
- Could the Unknown be safer than the Known?
- Creative Tension Trumps Performance Management
- When decisions matter, how do you decide?
- What we can learn from Hurricane Irene about trends
- The most accurate and reliable financial projections have a secret ingredient
- Are you measuring what matters?