How we help Banks Leverage Data
- Understand and optimize call center and online transactions with customers
- Analysis and Decision Models built around the Net Promotor Score (NPS)
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) & Customer Journey analysis to assess & design customer transaction points
- Data driven segmentation and marketing automation to deliver a personalized banking experience
- Analysis and refinement of mobile banking strategy base on mobile usage
- Market Basket Analysis to cross sell, up sell and optimize product offerings
- Understand high-value customer behavior beyond profile segmentation
- Identify the likely cause of customer churn
Financial Service Clients
Joe Wheeler is the Executive Director of The Service Profit Chain Institute, a Boston-based consulting firm dedicated to helping companies achieve better performance by improving the linkage between employees, customers and profits. The Service Profit Chain Institute was founded by Mr. Wheeler and Professors James Heskett and W. Earl Sasser of the Harvard Business School, to partner with companies to bring the concepts associated with The Service Profit Chain® to life in their own organizations. In 2008 Joe co-authored a new book: The Ownership Quotient, Putting the Service Profit Chain to Work for Unbeatable Competitive Advantage (HBS Press Dec 2008) with Professors’ Heskett and Sasser.
Prior to launching The Service Profit Chain Institute, Mr. Wheeler was the Quality and Productivity Executive for Bank of America. Prior to this, he was an Executive Vice President with The Forum Corporation where he managed the firm’s Customer Experience Consulting Practice and co-authored a best-selling book on the subject, Managing the Customer Experience – Turning Customers into Advocates (FT Prentice-Hall 2002).
Mr. Wheeler completed his Masters in Business Administration at the Edinburgh Business School.